[2015 Mayborn Executive Board Portrait] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [2015 Mayborn Executive Board Portrait]
- Series Title 3621: Mayborn School of Journalism Executive Board, 2014
Photographer: Clark, JunebugCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2014-11-07
- Content Description: Portrait of a member of the Mayborn School of Journalism's Board of Advisors at the University of North Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : digital, col.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: College campuses -- Texas -- Denton -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: UNT campus
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Portraits.
- Keyword: Mayborn School of Journalism
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Point: north=33.212973; east=-97.148116;
Name: Photographing UNTCode: UNTPH
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: 3621-0007
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc979048