[Amendments to Article VII] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Amendments to Article VII]
- Series Title Bylaw Revisions
Author: Graney, DanielCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2009-04-07
- Content Description: Email with proposed amendments to article VII.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 11 x 8.5 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Political party organization -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Named Person: Graney, Daniel
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Coverage Date: 2009-04-07
- Preferred Citation: Texas Stonewall Democratic Caucus Papers (The Dallas Way) (AR0827), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: LGBT CollectionsCode: LGBT
Name: Texas Stonewall Democratic Caucus Papers (The Dallas Way)Code: TXSDCP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0827-01-017-001
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc980397