Rewco Building Company Office, Tyler, Texas: Mechanical Floor Plan Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Rewco Building Company Office, Tyler, Texas: Mechanical Floor Plan
- Added Title An Office Building for Rewco Building Co., Tyler, Texas: Sheet M-1
- Series Title Rewco Building Company Office, Tyler, Texas
- Series Title Office Buildings
Architect: David S. Castle Co.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Architects and Engineers
Draftsman: Pope, WilliamContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1954
- Content Description: Mechanical floor plan for an office building commissioned by Rewco Building Company in Tyler, Texas. It includes measurements, labels, and notes. A boiler piping diagram and plot plan are included to the left.
- Physical Description: 1 technical drawing : graphite on waxy paper ; 69 x 94 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Office buildings -- Texas -- Designs and plans.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): office buildings
- Keyword: Rewco Building Company
- Keyword: floor plans
- Keyword: plot plans
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Smith County - Tyler
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1954
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: David S. Castle Architectural DrawingsCode: DVDCAD
Name: Tittle-Luther/Parkhill, Smith and Cooper, Inc.Code: TLPSC
- Technical Drawing
- Accession or Local Control No: Job 1212
- Accession or Local Control No: Sheet M-1
- Accession or Local Control No: C2014-05-02-20-03
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth1000664
- Display Note: "600 Bl'k S. Beckham Ave."