[Freedmens First Vote - Palestine, Texas] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Freedmens First Vote - Palestine, Texas]
Donor: City of PalestineContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1866~
- Digitized: 2006-03-01
- Content Description: This is a photo of the first Anderson County Courthouse the day of the Freedmen's First Vote. Notice the voters' horses tied to the railing and the Union guards watching over them to prevent opposition from taking or harming them.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic groups - African Americans
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Anderson County - Palestine
- Time Period: civ-war
- Coverage Date: 1866~
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: Palestine Public LibraryCode: PPL
- Rights Access: public
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: MagicScan32 creationAppVersion: 4.5 creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: UMAX Powerlook 2100 XL