Freedmens First Vote Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Freedmens First Vote
Donor: City of PalestineContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1866~
- Digitized: 2006-03-01
- Content Description: Photograph of the first Anderson County Courthouse on the day of the Freedmen's First Vote. The voters' horses are tied to the railing and the Union guards watching over them to prevent opposition from taking or harming them.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - African Americans
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Domestic Animals - Horses
- Coverage Date: 1866~
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Anderson County - Palestine
- Time Period: civ-war
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: Palestine Public LibraryCode: PPL
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth10047
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: MagicScan32 creationAppVersion: 4.5 creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: UMAX Powerlook 2100 XL