The Quarterly of the Texas State Historical Association, Volume 2, July 1898 - April, 1899 Page: 216
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
216 Texas Historical Association Quarterly.
that this worthy widow of a worthy Texas veteran yet lived, but
the minutes for 1897 shewed that she was dead.
Captain and Mrs. Sterne had seven children, whose names, with
the addresses of those yet alive, are as follows:
1. Mrs. Eva Helena Eugenia Barrett, widow of the late Thomas
C. Barrett, Austin, Texas.
2. Charles Adolphus Sterne, Palestine, Texas.
3. Joseph Amador Sterne, deceased.
4. William Logan Sterne, deceased.
5. Placide Rusk Sterne, New York City.
6. Mrs. Laura Theresa Cave, deceased. Her husband, Major
E. W. Cave, resides in Houston, Texas.
7. Mrs. Rosine Ryan, widow of the late William Aurelius Ryan,
Here’s what’s next.
This issue can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Periodical.
Texas State Historical Association. The Quarterly of the Texas State Historical Association, Volume 2, July 1898 - April, 1899, periodical, 1898/1899; Austin, Texas. (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth101011/m1/220/: accessed June 27, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Texas State Historical Association.