The Quarterly of the Texas State Historical Association, Volume 7, July 1903 - April, 1904 Page: 87
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
Affairs of the Association.
John O. Rowlett, Edna, Texas.
Henry Rugeley, Bay City, Texas.
L. B. Russell, Comanche, Texas.
E. B. H. Schneider, Houston, Texas.
Capt. H. L. Scott, care War Dept., Washington, D. C.
Gen. W. H. Stacy, Austin, Texas.
Judge Sam Streetman, Austin, Texas.
Albert Tyson, Rising Star, Texas.
Rube S. Wells, Paris, Texas.
Wm. Moore White, care San Antonio Drug Co., San Antonio,
C. M. Wilcox, Turtle Bayou, Texas.
A. L. Williamson, Benjamin, Texas.
J. W. Williamson, Hillsboro, Texas.
Horace E. Wilson, Junction, Texas.
Thos. B. Wilson, Box 25, McKinney, Texas.
J. L. Young, Cooper, Texas.
History Club of San Antonio, 222 Craig Place, San Antonio,
Western Reserve Historical Society, Cleveland, Ohio.
Woman's Club of San Angelo, Mrs. C. E. Frazier-Hudson, Sec-
retary, San Angelo, Texas.
Dr. Garrison, recording secretary of the Association, made a
general report of its condition showing that many valuable gifts
of material had been received during the year, and that there was
a balance of about eight hundred dollars in the treasury. On
motion of Mrs. Cornelia Branch Stone a vote of thanks was given
Dr. Garrison for his faithful work on behalf of the Association.
Here’s what’s next.
This issue can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Periodical.
Texas State Historical Association. The Quarterly of the Texas State Historical Association, Volume 7, July 1903 - April, 1904, periodical, 1904; Austin, Texas. (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth101030/m1/91/: accessed June 23, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Texas State Historical Association.