[Mid-Century Interior Dining Hall] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Mid-Century Interior Dining Hall]
Photographer: Mears, Dewey G.Creator Type: Personal
Architect: Staub and RatherContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1953-01-15
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a large room in a building owned by Texas Medical Association, located at 1801 North Lamar Boulevard. There are three dining tables with accompanying chairs spaced throughout the room and six lounge chairs lined along the walls. An outside entrance can be seen at the back of the room with several windows letting in light. There are what appear to be built in shelves at the back left corner of the room.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Keyword: mid-century design
- Keyword: Texas Medical Association
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1953-01-15
Name: Dewey G. Mears Photograph ArchiveCode: DMPA
Name: Austin History Center, Austin Public LibraryCode: ASPL
- Rights Holder: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
- Accession or Local Control No: ASPL_DM-53-C16397
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth1011039
- Display Note: Client/Job: Texas Medical Association