The Southwestern Historical Quarterly, Volume 52, July 1948 - April, 1949 Page: 397
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
Mason County, Texas, 1845-1870
for the Mason Chamber of Commerce. In possession of the Cham-
ber of Commerce, Mason, Texas.
Abstract Records, Vols. 1, 2, Field Notes, Letters, in possession of
Charles Bierschwale, est., Mason, Texas.
Deed Records, Books A, B, D, County Clerk's Office, Mason, Texas.
Letter from Colonel A. Gibsen, Librarian of the Army War College,
Washington, D. C.
Letter from Forrest R. Holdcamper, Acting Chief, Division of Post
Office Department Archives, Washington, D. C.
Report of Inspection of 8th Military Department, by Brevet Lieu-
tenant Colonel W. G. Freeman, 1853, Records of the War De-
partment, National Archives, Washington, D. C. (Misc. 282).
Report from Headquarters of the Army, Descriptive Book of the
District of Texas, July 1, 1868, No. 22o.
Mrs. Cora Bickenbach; Albert Bierschwale; Mr. and Mrs. Charles
Bierschwale; Mrs. M. F. Carter; Mrs. Marvin Grote; Miss Nettie
Hey; J. M. Hunter; Mr. Lehn, Ft. McKavett, Texas; Mr. and
Mrs. Irl Larrimore; Mr. Ernest Lemburg; Mrs. J. C. Lemburg;
Mr. Milton Loeffler; Mr. Walter Martin; Mrs. Tillie Maier,
Fredericksburg; Mr. Roscoe Runge; Mr. Gus Schuessler; Mrs.
Calvin Thaxton; Mr. and Mrs. Lamar Thaxton; Mrs. J. W.
White; and many others.
Here’s what’s next.
This issue can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Periodical.
Texas State Historical Association. The Southwestern Historical Quarterly, Volume 52, July 1948 - April, 1949, periodical, 1949; Austin, Texas. (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth101121/m1/406/: accessed April 23, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Texas State Historical Association.