The Southwestern Historical Quarterly, Volume 60, July 1956 - April, 1957 Page: 252
Jane Herbert Wilkinson Long, "Mother of Texas," ran two boarding houses, the first
one at Brazoria from 1832 until 1834, the second one at Richmond in 1837 and 1838.
Here’s what’s next.
Show all pages in this issue.
This issue can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Periodical.
Texas State Historical Association. The Southwestern Historical Quarterly, Volume 60, July 1956 - April, 1957, periodical, 1957; Austin, Texas. (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth101163/m1/252/ocr/: accessed March 23, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Texas State Historical Association.