The Southwestern Historical Quarterly, Volume 62, July 1958 - April, 1959 Page: 245
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
Notes and Documents
The second set of notes is to the league titled to Samuel May
Williams on April 11, 1831, in Volume III, page 12o, of the
Spanish Archives. It is situated on the south side of the East Fork
of Mill Creek in Austin and Washington counties, adjoining
The third set is to the Harmon Hensley league, titled on
March 16, 1831, in Volume III, page 298, of the Spanish Archives.
It is also situated on the south side of the East Fork of Mill Creek
in Austin and Washington counties. It adjoins S. M. Williams'
The fourth set is to the league titled to Henry Cheves on
March 5, 1831, in Volume III, page 250, Spanish Archives. It is
on the north side of the West Fork of Mill Creek and is also
situated in Austin and Washington counties.
Out of the more than five thousand field notes in the Spanish
Archives of the Land Office there are no others bearing this code
or any other; however, the page numbers appearing on the notes
in question indicate they were taken from another field book and
bound in Volume X-it is possible that all the notes in the book
were so marked.
Here’s what’s next.
This issue can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Periodical.
Texas State Historical Association. The Southwestern Historical Quarterly, Volume 62, July 1958 - April, 1959, periodical, 1959; Austin, Texas. (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth101173/m1/290/: accessed July 29, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Texas State Historical Association.