The Southwestern Historical Quarterly, Volume 63, July 1959 - April, 1960 Page: 668
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
The McKenzie College Chapel, a three-story structure built in 1853, contained the chapel
auditorium, recitation rooms, offices, and halls for the debating societies. The two build-
ings partially shown in the left background were the Duke and Graft houses, which were
used as boys' dormitories.
Here’s what’s next.
This issue can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Periodical.
Texas State Historical Association. The Southwestern Historical Quarterly, Volume 63, July 1959 - April, 1960, periodical, 1960; Austin, Texas. (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth101186/m1/668/: accessed March 29, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Texas State Historical Association.