The Southwestern Historical Quarterly, Volume 67, July 1963 - April, 1964 Page: 358
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
STEPHEN B. OATES, "Texas Under the Secessionists," is the
author of Confederate Cavalry West of the River and editor of
Rip Ford's Texas.
Vic NIEMEYER, "Frustrated Invasion: The Revolutionary At-
tempt of General Bernardo Reyes from San Antonio in 191 g,"
is executive director of the Philippine American Cultural Foun-
W. ERNEST THOMPSON, "Melvin A. Traylor, 1878-1934," is a
Houston businessman and former employee of the Hillsboro
farm loan bank, a subsidiary of the First National Bank of
Chicago of which Traylor was president.
COOPER K. RAGAN, "The Diary of Captain George W. O'Brien,
1863," is a prominent Houston attorney, a past president of the
Houston Civil War Roundtable, and a member of the Executive
Council of the Association.
MOLLIE MOORE GODBOLD, "Comanche and the Hardin Gang,"
a former resident of Comanche, interviewed many of the par-
ticipants and observers of the events which she recounts and
made use of newspapers which no longer exist, since the early
editions of the Comanche Chief were later destroyed by fire.
WALTER RUNDELL, JR., "Texas Petroleum History: A Selective
Annotated Bibliography," is assistant executive secretary of the
American Historical Association.
Here’s what’s next.
This issue can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Periodical.
Texas State Historical Association. The Southwestern Historical Quarterly, Volume 67, July 1963 - April, 1964, periodical, 1964; Austin, Texas. (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth101197/m1/358/?rotate=90: accessed May 24, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Texas State Historical Association.