The Southwestern Historical Quarterly, Volume 68, July 1964 - April, 1965 Page: 546
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
EDWIN L. CALDWELL, "Highlights of the Development of
Manufacturing in Texas, 1900-1960," is associate economist for
the Republic National Bank of Dallas.
GARLAND ELAINE CROOK, "Benjamin Th6ron and French De-
signs in Texas," received her M.A. degree from Rice University
and has had an article published in Texas Military History.
PAUL DOUGLAS CASDORPH, "Norris Wright Cuney and Texas
Republican Politics, 1883-1896," received his M.A. degree in
history from the University of Texas and has had articles pub-
lished in several historical journals.
JAMES R. NORVELL, "The Railroad Commission of Texas, Its
Origin and History," an associate justice on the Supreme Court
of 'Texas, originally presented this paper at the Association annual
meeting in April, 1961. It was published in slightly different form
in the Texas Law Review (December, 1961).
MARC S. SIMMONS, "Samuel T. Allen and the Texas Revolu-
tion," received his M.A. degree from the University of New
Mexico and has had articles published in several historical
LLERENA B. FRIEND, "Sidelights and Supplements on the Perote
Prisoners," is librarian of the Eugene C. Barker Texas History
Center and a lecturer in history at the University of Texas.
Here’s what’s next.
This issue can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Periodical.
Texas State Historical Association. The Southwestern Historical Quarterly, Volume 68, July 1964 - April, 1965, periodical, 1965; Austin, Texas. (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth101198/m1/633/?rotate=270: accessed May 28, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Texas State Historical Association.