The Southwestern Historical Quarterly, Volume 70, July 1966 - April, 1967 Page: 350
MARY LEE SPENCE, "British Impressions of Texas and the
Texans," has been on the staffs of Southwest Texas State College
and Pennsylvania State University. She is currently assistant edi-
tor of the John Charles Fremont papers.
HOMER L. KERR, "Migration into Texas, 186o-188o," is an
associate professor of history at Arlington State College.
BERNARD L. AXELROD, "Galveston: Denver's Deep-Water Port,"
is a Ph.D. candidate and Rovensky Fellow at Washington
University, St. Louis, Mo.
THOMAS B. BREWER, "The 'Old Department' of History at the
University of Texas, 1910-1951," is a graduate of that institution
and currently is an assistant professor of history at the University
WALTER J. CARTWRIGHT, "The Cedar Chopper," is an associate
professor of sociology at Texas Technological College.
ANDREW FOREST MUIR, "The Union Company in Anahuac,
1831-1833," is a professor of history at Rice University and a
frequent contributor to the Quarterly.
HERBERT GAMBRELL, "Henry Smith's Charges Against Don
Carlos Barrett, 1835," is a long-time member of the Association,
a professor of history at Southern Methodist University, and a
distinguished Texas historian.
MARILYN M. SIBLEY, "Burial Place of the Alamo Heroes," is
an assistant professor of history at Houston Baptist College. In
Here’s what’s next.
This issue can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page .
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Periodical.
Texas State Historical Association. The Southwestern Historical Quarterly, Volume 70, July 1966 - April, 1967, periodical, 1967; Austin, Texas. (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth101199/m1/368/ocr/: accessed September 22, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Texas State Historical Association.