The Southwestern Historical Quarterly, Volume 88, July 1984 - April, 1985 Page: 324
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
324 Southwestern Historical Quarterly
"The Catholic Church in Orange, Texas: The First Hundred
Years, 188o-1980," by Alexine Adams, Las Sabinas (July, 1984). Traces
denominational history in this coastal town from 1853, when the first
priest passed through, to 188o, when the first church building was
erected, to the present.
"The Greater Orange Chamber of Commerce," by Howard C.
Williams, Las Sabinas (July, 1984). This chamber began in 1887 and is
still active today.
Here’s what’s next.
This issue can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Periodical.
Texas State Historical Association. The Southwestern Historical Quarterly, Volume 88, July 1984 - April, 1985, periodical, 1984/1985; Austin, Texas. (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth101210/m1/372/: accessed July 28, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Texas State Historical Association.