The Southwestern Historical Quarterly, Volume 102, July 1998 - April, 1999 Page: 162
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
S J "
1>2 "' "
=. o '
Plat map of Dallas, circa 1850. Block 75, containing the Old Burial Ground, is
located in the lower left (NW) portion of the map. Courtesy Land Deed Records,
vol. D., p. 698, microfilm, Dallas County Records Building, Dallas.
Here’s what’s next.
This issue can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Periodical.
Texas State Historical Association. The Southwestern Historical Quarterly, Volume 102, July 1998 - April, 1999, periodical, 1999; Austin, Texas. (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth101219/m1/205/: accessed September 21, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Texas State Historical Association.