[Letter from D. W. Kempner to Thos. L. James, May 11, 1951] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from D. W. Kempner to Thos. L. James, May 11, 1951]
- Added Title Subject: Corn Acreage
- Series Title Business Papers (MS 80-0003)
Author: Kempner, Daniel W. (Daniel Webster), 1877-1956Creator Type: Personal
Correspondent: James, Thomas LeroyContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1951-05-11
- Content Description: Letter from D. W. Kempner to Thos. L. James discussing the use of corn as ensilage or silage rather than treating it at a a dehydrating plant.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 x 22 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Keyword: business letters
- Keyword: ensilage
- Keyword: silage
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farming - Corn
- Keyword: dehydrating plants
- Keyword: feed
- Named Person: James, Thomas Leroy
- Named Person: Kempner, Daniel W. (Daniel Webster), 1877-1956
- Named Person: Kempner, Isaac Herbert, Jr.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 1951-05-10
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Harris and Eliza KempnerCode: KEMP
Name: Rosenberg LibraryCode: ROSEL
- Accession or Local Control No: KEMPF_Box1-49-9-061
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth1012681