Palo Pinto County Star (Palo Pinto, Tex.), Vol. 59, No. 49, Ed. 1 Friday, May 29, 1936 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Palo Pinto County Star (Palo Pinto, Tex.), Vol. 59, No. 49, Ed. 1 Friday, May 29, 1936
- Serial Title Palo Pinto County Star
Editor: Dunbar, Mary WhatleyCreator Type: Personal
Name: Mary Whatley DunbarPlace of Publication: Palo Pinto, Texas
- Creation: 1936-05-29
- Content Description: Weekly newspaper from Palo Pinto, Texas that includes local, state, and national news along with advertising.
- Physical Description: six pages : ill. ; page 20 x 13 in. Digitized from 35 mm. microfilm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Newspapers
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Advertising
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Palo Pinto County (Tex.) -- Newspapers.
- Keyword: Palo Pinto
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Palo Pinto
- Time Period: new-sou
- Volume: 59
- Issue: 49
- Edition: 1
Name: Palo Pinto County NewspapersCode: PPCN
Name: Ladd & Katherine Hancher Library FoundationCode: HANCH
Name: Texas Digital Newspaper ProgramCode: TDNP
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights License: copyright
- OCLC: 14634622
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn86089969
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth1017652
- Display Note: Masthead and folio read, "Palo Pinto County's Oldest Newspaper."
- Display Note: Published every Friday.
- Display Note: Includes supplement.