Belter Victorian settee with old rose upholstery. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Belter Victorian settee with old rose upholstery.
- Creation: 1880
- No Language
- Content Description: Belter Victorian settee with old rose upholstery. The back has two large, round upholstered sections (one on either end) and a lower center piece with some upholstery and decorative latticework. The wooden frame has several carved decorations on the arms, legs, and other segments.
- Physical Description: 1 settee : wood and fabric ; 115 x 173 x 64 cm.
- Keyword: settees
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Furnishings - Furniture
- Keyword: couches
- Keyword: divans
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1880
- Place Name: United States - Texas
Name: Fort Bend Museum CollectionCode: FB
Name: Fort Bend MuseumCode: FBM
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1981.044.001
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth1020
- Display Note: Dimensions: Height:45", Length/Circumference:68", Width/Diameter: 25"