[Letter from D. W. Kempner to Mary Jean, May 19, 1956] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from D. W. Kempner to Mary Jean, May 19, 1956]
- Series Title Business Papers (MS 80-0003)
Author: Kempner, Daniel W. (Daniel Webster), 1877-1956Creator Type: Personal
Correspondent: Thorne, Mary Jean KempnerContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1956-05-19
- Content Description: Letter from D. W. Kempner to Mary Jean discussing an automobile solution, a recent death and a hospital stay, events involving the Balinese Room, and a recent trip to Cedar Oaks.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 x 22 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Keyword: business letters
- Keyword: airmail
- Keyword: spotlights
- Keyword: Chevrolet
- Keyword: car dealerships
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Automobiles
- Keyword: prices
- Named Person: Beissner, Mrs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Vital Records - Deaths
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Medicine - Hospitals
- Named Person: Armstrong, Mrs.
- Keyword: Balinese Room
- Named Person: Tucker, Sophie
- Keyword: night clubs
- Named Person: Kempner, Gladys
- Keyword: entertainment
- Keyword: Cedar Oaks
- Keyword: gambling
- Named Person: Kempner, Jeane
- Named Person: Bertig, Jeane
- Named Person: Thorne, Daniel Kempner
- Named Person: Kempner, Daniel W. (Daniel Webster), 1877-1956
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sugarland Industries.
- Keyword: Kempner, H. (Firm)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Galveston County - Dickinson
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Galveston County - Galveston
- Place Name: United States - New York - New York City
- Coverage Date: 1956-05-18
- Place Point: north=40.758376; east=-73.960317;
- Place Point: north=29.290890; east=-94.786574;
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Harris and Eliza KempnerCode: KEMP
Name: Rosenberg LibraryCode: ROSEL
- Accession or Local Control No: KEMPF_Box1-49-20-103
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth1031327