News & Views, Volume 11, Number 10, November 1989 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title News & Views, Volume 11, Number 10, November 1989
- Serial Title News & Views
- Series Title Texas Rehabilitation Commission Newsletter
Author: Texas Rehabilitation CommissionCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: "A Human Energy Agency"
Name: Texas Rehabilitation CommissionPlace of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 1989-11
- Content Description: Newsletter of the Texas Rehabilitation Commission discussing information about the Commission as well as news, events, and other relevant information.
- Physical Description: 8 p. : ill.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas Rehabilitation Commission.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Rehabilitation -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - State Agencies
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Keyword: newsletters
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Publication Title: News & Views
- Volume: 11
- Issue: 10
Name: Texas State PublicationsCode: TXPUB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 13318692
- TxDoc Number: R1500.6 Tr699
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth1032840