Fiscal Facts: October 1985 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Fiscal Facts: October 1985
- Serial Title Fiscal Facts
- Sort Title Fiscal Facts: 1985-10
Author: Texas. Comptroller's Office.Creator Type: Organization
Name: Texas. Comptroller's Office.Place of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 1985-10
- Content Description: Newsletter issued by the Texas Office of the Comptroller discussing news, events, statistics, and other relevant information related to business and the economy.
- Physical Description: 6 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Statistics.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Economic conditions.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Finance, Public.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fiscal policy.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - State Agencies
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Keyword: newsletters
- Keyword: businesses
- Keyword: industries
- Keyword: retirement
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Coverage Date: 1985-23
Name: Texas State PublicationsCode: TXPUB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 16629579
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 91-12037
- TxDoc Number: TxD C2600.6 T312fif
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth1032952
- Display Note: "Bob Bullock, Texas Comptroller."