[107 W. Crawford] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [107 W. Crawford]
- Series Title Historic Resources Survey of Palestine, Texas: An Inventory for The City of Palestine
Photographer: Hardy, Heck, MooreCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Historic Preservation Consultants, Austin, Texas
Donor: Palestine (Tex.)Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Provided financial assistance for the Historical Resources Survey of Palestine, Texas.
- Creation: 1991-06
- Digitized: 2006-03-02
- Content Description: Photograph of the front of a brick building located at 107 W. Crawford in Palestine, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Keyword: Historical Resources Survey of Palestine, Texas. 1989-1991
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Keyword: commercial buildings
- Keyword: historic buildings
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Anderson County - Palestine
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1991-06
- Place Point: north=31.763093; east=-95.631660;
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: Palestine Public LibraryCode: PPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 2006 - PPL - HRSPT_4 - 001-100
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo
- Display Note: Taken from: Historic Resources Survey of Palestine, Texas: An Inventory for The City of Palestine, Volume IV, Color Slides, June 1991