Documents related to the case of The State of Texas vs. Robert Lauderdale, cause no. 740a, 1871 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Documents related to the case of The State of Texas vs. Robert Lauderdale, cause no. 740a, 1871
Compiler: Thompson, Jeff. E.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Clerk, District Court, Henderson County
- Creation: 1871-1873
- Content Description: Documents related to the case of The State of Texas vs. Robert Lauderdale, accused of theft of a cow, filed November 21, 1871. Documents include an answer and a scire facias.
- Physical Description: 2 documents ; 32 x 20 cm., folded, in an orange envelope 21 x 10 cm. Documents are handwritten in ink on printed forms.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents
- Named Person: Lauderdale, Robert
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Henderson County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1871-09-08
- End Date: 1873-03-18
Name: Henderson County District Court casesCode: HDCC
Name: Henderson County District Clerk's OfficeCode: HCDC
- Legal Document
- Accession or Local Control No: cause no. 740a
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth104791
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Expression 10000XL