Documents related to the case of The State of Texas vs. William Trestle, cause no. 785, 1872 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Documents related to the case of The State of Texas vs. William Trestle, cause no. 785, 1872
Compiler: Richardson, M. E.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Deputy Clerk, District Court, Henderson County
Compiler: Thompson, Jeff. E.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Clerk, District Court, Henderson County
- Creation: 1872/1873
- Content Description: Documents related to the case of The State of Texas vs. William Trestle, accused of "illegal use of an estray," filed July 13, 1872. Documents include a letter of indictment signed by grand jury foreman Phil W. Thompson, a subpoena, a capias, a request for witnesses, and a bond.
- Physical Description: 4 documents ; various sizes, folded, in an orange envelope 22 x 11 cm. Documents are handwritten in ink and pencil on paper and printed forms.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents
- Named Person: Trestle, William
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Henderson County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1872-07-08
- End Date: 1873-06-10
Name: Henderson County District Court casesCode: HDCC
Name: Henderson County District Clerk's OfficeCode: HCDC
- Legal Document
- Accession or Local Control No: cause no. 785
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Expression 10000XL