The Home at Bayview College Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Home at Bayview College
- Content Description: Cropped copy-photograph of the a two-story house on the campus of Bayview College in Portland, TX. The house has a balcony covering it on all sides. Several doors and windows are shown on each wall. A picket fence runs in front of the house. The roof is tall with several chimneys and vents. A caption below the image reads, "The Home."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 10 x 13 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Buildings
- Keyword: Bayview College
- Keyword: campuses
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Homes
- Keyword: houses
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture
- Place Name: United States - Texas - San Patricio County - Portland
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1910~
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Bell/Whittington Public LibraryCode: BWPL
- Accession or Local Control No: BWPL_BW0054
- Accession or Local Control No: 2-F5
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth104913
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo