85th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 1171, Chapter 105 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 85th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 1171, Chapter 105
- Series Title 85th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title Senate Bills
- Added Title An act relating to the suspension and reactivation of the operation of the Texas Health Reinsurance System.
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Estes, CraigContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Author
Sponsor: Paul, DennisContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Sponsor
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2017-05-23
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas Senate relating to the suspension and reactivation of the operation of the Texas Health Reinsurance System.
- Physical Description: 8 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: Business & Commerce - Small Business & Minority Business
- Keyword: Insurance - Health & Accident
- Keyword: Texas Health Reinsurance System
- Keyword: Auditor, State
- Keyword: Insurance, Commissioner Of
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Coverage Date: 2017~
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 85R_SB1171
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth1049668