[Bayview College Students] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Bayview College Students]
- No Language
- Content Description: Cropped copy-photograph of a group of Bayview College Students. They are posing in five rows outside of a wooden building. The college was founded by Thomas M. Clark and Alice Yantis Clark for the scattered South Texas ranching children. The college opened in September 1894, teaching primary through Junior College students. Most buildings were destroyed by a hurricane in 1916, and the college closed in 1917.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 11 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- Keyword: Bayview College
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: buildings
- Keyword: Thomas K. Clark
- Keyword: Alice Yantis Clark
- Place Name: United States - Texas - San Patricio County - Portland
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Bell/Whittington Public LibraryCode: BWPL
- Accession or Local Control No: BWPL_BW0113
- Accession or Local Control No: 5-D3
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V750-M Pro