[Storm Damage] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Storm Damage]
- Content Description: Postcard of storm damage at the home of J. E. Loyd. The house is leaning, and debris is scattered about. Loyd built Loyd's Pavilion and Pleasure Pier at the end of Mann Street in Corpus Christi, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 postcard : b&w ; 10 x 15 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Homes
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Natural Disasters - Storms
- Keyword: houses
- Keyword: J. E. Loyd
- Keyword: Loyd's Pavilion
- Keyword: Pleasure Pier
- Keyword: debris
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Nueces County - Corpus Christi
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1919
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Bell/Whittington Public LibraryCode: BWPL
- Accession or Local Control No: BWPL_BW0150
- Accession or Local Control No: 3-B1
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V750-M Pro