[Storm Damage on Chaparral Street] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Storm Damage on Chaparral Street]
- Content Description: Postcard of storm damage on North Chaparral Street in Corpus Christi, Texas. The damaged building on the right is identified as Horne Apartments. The remains of a new fish market are also identified. Debris is scattered in the flooded street. Text at the bottom of the image says "42 Chap. St." and "[xx]42."
- Physical Description: 1 postcard : b&w ; 10 x 15 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Natural Disasters - Storms
- Keyword: Horne Apartments
- Keyword: fish markets
- Keyword: debris
- Keyword: buildings
- Keyword: Chaparral Street
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Nueces County - Corpus Christi
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1919
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Bell/Whittington Public LibraryCode: BWPL
- Accession or Local Control No: BWPL_BW0152
- Accession or Local Control No: 3-B3
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth105011
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V750-M Pro