[Boat Damaged from Storm] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Boat Damaged from Storm]
- Content Description: Postcard of boat damaged by a storm in Corpus Christi, Texas. Signs on the front of the boat say "Japonica" and "Corpus Christi." The boat is washed up on shore amongst debris. One man is standing in front of it. In the background, there is a body of water.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 10 x 15 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Boats
- Keyword: Japonica
- Keyword: debris
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Water
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Natural Disasters - Storms
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Nueces County - Corpus Christi
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1919
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Bell/Whittington Public LibraryCode: BWPL
- Accession or Local Control No: BWPL_BW0153
- Accession or Local Control No: 3-B4
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth105012
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V750-M Pro