85th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 1780, Chapter 152 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 85th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 1780, Chapter 152
- Series Title 85th Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Bills
- Added Title An act relating to requirements for membership in the reserve officer corps of the Department of Public Safety of the State of Texas.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Dale, TonyContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Author
Sponsor: Birdwell, BrianContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Sponsor
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2017-05-26
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to requirements for membership in the reserve officer corps of the Department of Public Safety of the State of Texas.
- Physical Description: 4 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: Law Enforcement
- Keyword: State Agencies, Boards & Commissions
- Keyword: Peace Officers
- Keyword: Public Safety, Department Of
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Coverage Date: 2017~
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 85R_HB1780
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth1050347