[502 N. Perry] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [502 N. Perry]
- Series Title Historic Resources Survey of Palestine, Texas: An Inventory for The City of Palestine
Photographer: Hardy, Heck, MooreCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Historic Preservation Consultants, Austin, Texas
- Creation: 1991-06
- Digitized: 2006-03-04
- Content Description: Photograph of the front and south side of a small, red-brick building at the corner of Perry and Crawford streets in Palestine, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Keyword: Historical Resources Survey of Palestine, Texas. 1989-1991
- Keyword: historic buildings
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Anderson County - Palestine
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1991-06
- Place Point: north=31.764444; east=-95.625490;
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: Palestine Public LibraryCode: PPL
- Accession or Local Control No: an-502-n-perry
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth10683
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo
- Display Note: Taken from: Historic Resources Survey of Palestine, Texas: An Inventory for The City of Palestine, Volume V, Color Slides, June 1991