[100 Block W. Oak] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [100 Block W. Oak]
- Series Title Historic Resources Survey of Palestine, Texas: An Inventory for The City of Palestine
Photographer: Hardy, Heck, MooreCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Historic Preservation Consultants, Austin, Texas
- Creation: 1991-06
- Digitized: 2006-03-04
- Content Description: Photograph of a two-story, red-brick building located on the 100 Block W. Oak in Palestine, Texas, taken from the corner of Oak and Sycamore streets. There is a striped awning across the front of the building and signs for "Charles E. Dickens Jewelry" and "Watts Stationery & Office Supply Co."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, color ; 35 mm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Keyword: Historical Resources Survey of Palestine, Texas. 1989-1991
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Stores
- Keyword: commercial buildings
- Keyword: historic buildings
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Anderson County - Palestine
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Point: north=31.762634; east=-95.631434;
- Coverage Date: 1991-06
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: Palestine Public LibraryCode: PPL
- Accession or Local Control No: an-100-block-w-oak
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo
- Display Note: Taken from: Historic Resources Survey of Palestine, Texas: An Inventory for The City of Palestine, Volume V, Color Slides, June 1991