Collin Chronicles, Volume 20, Number 4, 1999/2000 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Collin Chronicles, Volume 20, Number 4, 1999/2000
- Serial Title Collin Chronicles
Compiler: Collin County Genealogical SocietyCreator Type: Organization
Editor: Chancy, Aurora HowardContributor Type: Personal
Name: Collin County Genealogical SocietyPlace of Publication: Plano, Texas
- Creation: 2000
- Digitized: 2006-02-09
- Content Description: Quarterly publication containing "notification of upcoming events, timely material from local societies, general research information, material availability from area libraries, spotlighting members, and other news."
- Physical Description: 30 p. ; 44 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Collin County (Tex.) -- Genealogy -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Registers of births, etc. -- Texas -- Collin County -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Collin County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: civ-war
Name: Collin Chronicles, Records of Collin County, TexasCode: CCRCC
Name: Collin County Genealogical SocietyCode: CCGS
- ISSN: 1060-0949
- OCLC: 9604463
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth10760
- Display Note: Title from caption. Serial published bimonthly, 1981, and quarterly 1982-. "Records of Collin County, Texas."