Collin Chronicles, Volume 10, Number 1, Fall 1989 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Collin Chronicles, Volume 10, Number 1, Fall 1989
- Serial Title Collin Chronicles
Compiler: Collin County Genealogical SocietyCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Plano, Texas
Editor: Bland, Jeanette BickleyContributor Type: Personal
Name: Collin County Genealogical SocietyPlace of Publication: Plano, Texas
- Creation: 1989
- Digitized: 2006-02-09
- Content Description: Quarterly publication containing "notification of upcoming events, timely material from local societies, general research information, material availability from area libraries, spotlighting members, and other news."
- Physical Description: 32 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Collin County (Tex.) -- Genealogy -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Registers of births, etc. -- Texas -- Collin County -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Collin County
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: civ-war
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Collin Chronicles, Records of Collin County, TexasCode: CCRCC
Name: Collin County Genealogical SocietyCode: CCGS
- ISSN: 1060-0949
- OCLC: 9604463
- Display Note: Title from caption. Serial published bimonthly, 1981, and quarterly 1982-. "Records of Collin County, Texas."