Abell Quadrangle Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Abell Quadrangle
- Series Title Digital Raster Graphic Topographic Maps: 7.5 Minute Series (Topographic)
Cartographer: Geological Survey (U.S.)Creator Type: Organization
Name: Geological Survey (U.S.)Place of Publication: Reston, Virginia
- Digitized: 1997-07-28
- Creation: 1991
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 69 x 56 cm.
- Content Description: Topographic map of a portion of Texas from the United States Geological Survey (USGS) project. The map includes towns, historic or notable sites, bodies of water, and other geologic features. Scale 1:24,000
- Keyword: maps
- Keyword: topographic maps
- Keyword: survey maps
- Keyword: geologic maps
- Keyword: DRG maps
- Keyword: topography
- Keyword: geologic surveys
- Keyword: elevations
- Keyword: quadrangle maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Carson County
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Maps, Topographic.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Surveys.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Carson County - Abell
- Place Box: northlimit=35.5; eastlimit=-101.38; southlimit=35.38; westlimit=-101.5;
- Time Period: tex-land
- Place Point: north=35.44; east=-101.44;
Name: USGS Topographic Map CollectionCode: USTOPO
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Access: public
- Rights Statement: Maps and information obtained through USGS. Acknowledgment of the USGS would be appreciated in products derived from these data.
- Accession or Local Control No: DT00001059433
- Accession or Local Control No: o35101d4
- Display Note: Digital Raster Graphic (DRG) was created on 1997-07-28 from a source map published in 1991