[E. B. Black House, Part of Deaf Smith County Museum] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [E. B. Black House, Part of Deaf Smith County Museum]
Photographer: Bradly, BillCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1987
- Digitized: 2006-03
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the E. B. Black House after restoration in 1987. It is white two-story wooden house with a wrap-around porch.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Museums
- Keyword: E. B. Black House
- Keyword: Victorian homes
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Landmarks - Historic Markers
- Keyword: restorations
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Deaf Smith County - Hereford
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1987
Name: Bill and Marcella Bradly CollectionCode: BMB
Name: Deaf Smith County LibraryCode: DSCL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: ds01541
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth10941
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo