[Episcopal Church, Hampton Bays, L.I. New York] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Episcopal Church, Hampton Bays, L.I. New York]
- Digitized: 2006-03
- Content Description: Episcopal Church, Hampton Bays, Long Island, N.Y. Photo is from the William Blackshear collection, which was donated to the Palestine Public Library.
- Physical Description: 1 photographic postcard : b&w ; 3 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Churches
- Place Name: United States - New York - Suffolk County - Hampton Bays
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: Palestine Public LibraryCode: PPL
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth11183
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: UMAX Powerlook 2100 XL