World's Longest History Lesson: Unit 20. Indian Wars and Cattle Drives Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
World's Longest History Lesson: Unit 20. Indian Wars and Cattle Drives, video, 2018-08-25T04:47:31/2018-08-25T05:30:55; Denton, Texas. (https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth1125889/: accessed September 28, 2023), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, https://texashistory.unt.edu; .
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this video.
This video has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by the UNT Libraries in partnership with The Portal to Texas History, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You may remix, tweak, and build upon this video non-commercially. You must also acknowledge the original, but don't have to license your derivative works on the same terms.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this video.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Failing to give credit to the original work.
- Selling a copy of this work.
- Using this work in a commercial situation.
- Claiming as your own original work.