[Old Settler's Association of Grayson County Minutes, 1976-1984] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Old Settler's Association of Grayson County Minutes, 1976-1984]
Author: Old Settlers Association (Grayson County, Tex.)Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Old Settlers Association of Grayson County formed in 1879
- Creation: 1976 - 1984
- Digitized: 2006-03
- Content Description: The Old Settlers Association minutes 1976-1984, includes minutes, accounts, and correspondence.
- Physical Description: loose papers
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Pioneers -- Texas -- Grayson County.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Frontier and pioneer life -- Texas -- Grayson County.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Grayson County (Tex.) -- History.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Old Settlers Association (Grayson County, Tex.) -- Records and correspondence.
- Keyword: Minutes
- Keyword: Old Settlers Park
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Grayson County
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1976
- End Date: 1984
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Old Settler's Association of Grayson CountyCode: OSAGC
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth11281
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C