The Old Settler's Association of Grayson County, Vol. 2. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Old Settler's Association of Grayson County, Vol. 2.
Author: Old Settlers Association (Grayson County, Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1898 - 1944
- Digitized: 2006-03
- Content Description: Volume 2 of the Old Settler's Association of Grayson County comprises receipts and disbursements from 1898 to 1944 (pgs. 2 - 125), as well as minutes from 1901-1911 (numbered pgs. 1 - 199, but these begin in the middle of this volume). It appears that two ledgers were bound together in this volume. Included in this volume are member donations and minutes from the annual reunion.
- Physical Description: 32 cm. ; hardbound
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Pioneers -- Texas -- Grayson County.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Frontier and pioneer life -- Texas -- Grayson County.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Grayson County (Tex.) -- History.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Old Settlers Association (Grayson County, Tex.) -- Records and correspondence.
- Keyword: minutes
- Keyword: receipts
- Keyword: disbursements
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Grayson County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1898
- End Date: 1944
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Old Settler's Association of Grayson CountyCode: OSAGC
- Rights Access: public
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000