St. David's Episcopal Church Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title St. David's Episcopal Church
- Digitized: 2006
- Creation: 1964-11
- No Language
- Content Description: St. David's Episcopal Church fills the right side of the frame, while trees fill the left. The church is located at 623 Ector.
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print : b&w ; 4.5 x 3.25 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture
- Keyword: buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Churches
- Keyword: St. David's Episcopal Church
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Denton County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Denominations - Episcopal
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1964-11
- Place Point: north=33.219843; east=-97.155642;
Name: From Plowshares to Diplomas: Digitizing Early Denton HistoryCode: DG06
Name: Denton Public LibraryCode: DPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: PF_A-91
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth11296
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo