Bulletin: Hardin-Simmons Ex-Student Roundup, March, 1941 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Bulletin: Hardin-Simmons Ex-Student Roundup, March, 1941
- Serial Title Bulletin: Hardin-Simmons Ex-Student Roundup
- Added Title Bulletin: Hardin-Simmons Ex-Student Roundup, Volume 26, Number 417
Author: Hardin-Simmons UniversityCreator Type: Organization
Editor: Hayes, Harry H.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: '32
Editor: Palm, Frances EdmondsContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: '25, Asst. Editor
Name: Hardin-Simmons UniversityPlace of Publication: Abilene, Texas
- Creation: 1941-03
- Content Description: The Hardin-Simmons alumni newsletter includes information regarding events at the school and news about university students, staff, and alumni.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 29 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hardin-Simmons University -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hardin-Simmons University -- Alumni and alumnae.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - Hardin-Simmons University
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Alumni
- Keyword: newsletters
- Keyword: ex-students
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1941
Name: Range RiderCode: RANGE
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Display Note: "Vol. XXVI, No. 417." Later volumes of this newsletter (1947 to present) are published under the title 'Range Rider.'