Bulletin: Hardin-Simmons University, Ex-Student Edition, September-October, 1946 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Bulletin: Hardin-Simmons University, Ex-Student Edition, September-October, 1946
- Serial Title Bulletin: Hardin-Simmons University, Ex-Student Edition
- Added Title Bulletin: Hardin-Simmons University, Ex-Student Edition, Volume 27, Number 195
Author: Hardin-Simmons UniversityCreator Type: Organization
Editor: Shaw, Mary NisbettCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Mrs. Mary Nisbett Shaw
Name: Hardin-Simmons UniversityPlace of Publication: Abilene, Texas
- Creation: 1946-06
- Content Description: The Hardin-Simmons alumni newsletter includes information regarding events at the school and news about university students, staff, and alumni.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill., ports. ; 31 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hardin-Simmons University -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hardin-Simmons University -- Alumni and alumnae.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - Hardin-Simmons University
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Alumni
- Keyword: newsletters
- Keyword: ex-students
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1946
Name: Range RiderCode: RANGE
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth116804
- Display Note: "Vol. XXVII, No. 195." "Published monthly by Hardin-Simmons University." This issue has a typed name and address in the upper-left corner of the first page. Later volumes of this newsletter (1947 to present) are published under the title 'Range Rider.'