Range Rider, Volume 4, Number 5, May, 1950 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Range Rider, Volume 4, Number 5, May, 1950
- Serial Title Range Rider
- Added Title Range Rider: News About Hardin-Simmons and Ex-Students
Author: Hardin-Simmons UniversityCreator Type: Organization
Editor: Hill, C. Kenneth, Jr.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: '48
Editor: Crawford, JoanContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Associate Editor
Name: Hardin-Simmons UniversityPlace of Publication: Abilene, Texas
- Creation: 1950-05
- Content Description: The Hardin-Simmons alumni newsletter includes information regarding events at the school and news about university students, staff, and alumni.
- Physical Description: 8 p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hardin-Simmons University -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hardin-Simmons University -- Alumni and alumnae.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - Hardin-Simmons University
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Alumni
- Keyword: newsletters
- Keyword: ex-students
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1950
Name: Range RiderCode: RANGE
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Call Number: LD2101.H8637 R256
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth116847
- Display Note: "Vol. IV, No. 5." "Published monthly by Hardin-Simmons University, Abilene, Texas." Previous volumes of this newsletter (through August 1947) were published under the titles 'Bulletin: Hardin-Simmons Ex-Student Roundup' and 'Bulletin: Hardin-Simmons University, Ex-Student Edition.'