Range Rider, Fall 1998 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Range Rider, Fall 1998
- Serial Title Range Rider
Author: Hardin-Simmons UniversityCreator Type: Organization
Editor: Jones, Britt YatesCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: '84, Editor & Director of Alumni Relations, Additional Photography
Editor: Richardson, CharlesContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: '71, Director of Media Relations, Additional Photography
Editor: Carmody, KevinContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Sports Information Director
Photographer: Best, JohnContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: '72, Cover Photography
Photographer: Jones, DavidContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Additional Photography
Photographer: Stevenson, DonContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Additional Photography
Editor: Washburn, DeloresContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Dr. Delores Washburn, Proofreader
Name: Hardin-Simmons UniversityPlace of Publication: Abilene, Texas
- Creation: 1997
- Content Description: The Hardin-Simmons alumni newsletter includes information regarding events at the school and news about university students, staff, and alumni. This issue includes four unpaginated pages of text that include the "Constitution and Bylaws of the Alumni Association of Hardin-Simmons University."
- Physical Description: 48,  p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hardin-Simmons University -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hardin-Simmons University -- Alumni and alumnae.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - Hardin-Simmons University
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Alumni
- Keyword: newsletters
- Keyword: ex-students
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1998
Name: Range RiderCode: RANGE
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Call Number: LD2101.H8637 R256
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth117102
- Display Note: "Range Rider is the official publication of Hardin-Simmons University for its alumni and friends. Published quarterly by Hardin-Simmons University, Abilene, Texas." Previous volumes of this newsletter (through August 1947) were published under the titles 'Bulletin: Hardin-Simmons Ex-Student Roundup' and 'Bulletin: Hardin-Simmons University, Ex-Student Edition.'