[Painting of a Sailboat] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Painting of a Sailboat]
Photographer: Bradly, BillCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1957-11
- No Language
- Content Description: Painting of a sailboat by an Italian prisoner of war in the Prisoner of War Camp in Hereford during WWII.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 9 x 9 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Paintings
- Keyword: sailing
- Keyword: sailboats
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - Italians
- Keyword: prisoners of war
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - World War II
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Deaf Smith County - Hereford
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Deaf Smith County - Hereford
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1957-11
Name: Bill and Marcella Bradly CollectionCode: BMB
Name: Deaf Smith County LibraryCode: DSCL
- Accession or Local Control No: ds02507
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth117133
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo