The Southwestern Historical Quarterly, Volume 69, July 1965 - April, 1966 Page: 144
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
ROBERT W. AMSLER, "General Arthur G. Wavell: A Soldier of
Fortune in Texas," is an associate professor of history at Arlington
MURL L. WEBB, "Religious and Educational Efforts Among
Texas Indians in the 1850's," originally presented this paper at
the Association's annual meeting in 1960. She presently is a
member of the faculty at Wayside Junior High School in the
Eagle Mountain-Saginaw Independent School District.
CARL C. WRIGHT, "The Mesquite Tree: From Nature's Boon to
Aggressive Invader," is an associate professor of English at Pan
KENNETH P. WALKER, "The Pecan Shellers of San Antonio and
Mechanization," is an instructor at Odessa College.
THOMAS L. MILLER, "Texas Land Grants to Confederate Vet-
erans and Widows," is a member of the faculty at Texas A and M
L. TUFFLY ELLIS, "Lieutenant A. W. Greely's Report on the In-
stallation of Military Telegraph Lines in Texas, 1875-1876," is a
history instructor at Lamar State College of Technology.
LLERENA B. FRIEND, "Sidelights and Supplements on the Perote
Prisoners," is librarian of the Eugene C. Barker 'Texas History
Center and a lecturer in history at the University of Texas.
Here’s what’s next.
This issue can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Periodical.
Texas State Historical Association. The Southwestern Historical Quarterly, Volume 69, July 1965 - April, 1966, periodical, 1966; Austin, Texas. (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth117144/m1/164/?rotate=270: accessed January 19, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Texas State Historical Association.