The Southwestern Historical Quarterly, Volume 78, July 1974 - April, 1975 Page: 277
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
Newcomb, North American Indians: An Anthropological Perspective;
Holder, The Hoe and the Horse on the Plains; and Henry (ed.),
Index to Literature on the American Indian, 1972, by Herbert
T. Hoover 341
Hill, Emissaries to a Revolution: Woodrow Wilson's Executive Agents
in Mexico, by Peter VN Henderson 343
Shockley, Chicano Revolt in a Texas Town, by Thomas W. Crouch 345
Trovaioli and Toledano, William Aiken Walker: Southern Genre
Painter, by Richard B. Sale 346
Utley, Frontier Regulars: The United States Army and the Indians,
1866-189I, by James W. Pohl 347
Starr, Jennison's Jayhawkers: A Civil War Cavalry Regiment and Its
Commander, by Robert Sherman La Forte 348
Thrapp, Victorio and the Mimbres Apaches, by Robert M. Utley 349
Sharp, Big Outfit: Ranching on the Baca Float, by James A. Wilson 350
Shettles, Recollections of a Long Life, by Frederick S. White, Sr. 351
Sutton, Antonio Caso y su impacto cultural en el intelecto mexicano,
by Pete Gunter 352
Gould, The Progressive Era, by Robert M. McMath 353
Hollon, Frontier Violence: Another Look, by Charles Kenner 354
Hooper and Scurry County Historical Survey Committee (comps.),
From Buffalo to Oil: History of Scurry County, Texas, by A. E.
Here’s what’s next.
This issue can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Periodical.
Texas State Historical Association. The Southwestern Historical Quarterly, Volume 78, July 1974 - April, 1975, periodical, 1974/1975; Austin, Texas. (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth117149/m1/277/: accessed June 22, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Texas State Historical Association.